Syringes are better for fighting but only stacks on pairs, nothing else to say about this.
- x4 ADVANCED TEAS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS BETTER.
Instead of crafting x1 Pure Tea, you can keep the x4 Advanced Teas: x4 pots that heal a total 220 hp (20hp "istantly" and 200 over time). If you get dmg during one the healing over time, you still can have the next pot to heal again. For the same cost, you only have 1 Pure tea that heals 10 istantly and 75 over time ONCE (If you take damage during the process, the remaining healing goes wasted).
- CASES WHERE PUMPKINS ARE BETTER.
If one needs more "consumable healing" per slot, pumpkins give the same amount of "istant healing" of pure healing tea, and you can hold 20 of them on the quickbar (plus healing over time and calories).
- PURE TEA IS LIKE A LUXURY AND IS NOT WORTH THE COST COMPARED TO SIMILAR CONSUMABLES.
Crafting this tea costs too much time or berries compared to the healing it provides, and gives no other boosts. In a single slot you can stack 10 Pure teas, or 20 pumpkins, with the difference that you can harvest the 20 pumpkings in a single large planter box, or on a river with no further work, but it takes MANY large planter boxes worth of berries, and a mixing table, to get as much units of pure tea.
When you have a large farm, time to spare ingame and one of the following cases apply to you:
- you need to prepare for a situation with a lot and frequent healing AND have no enemies seeking you down in the zone that will dmg you, because heal over time is slow and dmg will deplete the remaining amount;
- If you have want to sell it for scrap or other materials
About the healing stats only, the pure ore tea is only second to the large medkit, and the large medkit additionally stops bleeding, and gets you up if you fall wounded.