17 pts. year ago
One of the best places to take bradley from is on the building where you enter your final fuse to get in the Main Launch site Building. Shooting bradley from the roof is a great spot. There are 2 enterances on the the roof, You can hold both of them on the roof. Recommended to use a medium-long range rifle. You may need to bait Bradley over to your side. Recommended atleast a duo for this strat. (MAKE SURE YOU TAKE EXTRA HV ROCKETS, 8-9 SHOULD BE ENOUGH JUST IN CASE!!!)
16 pts. 4 years ago
Using 2 C4 to destroy the Bradley:
It is recommended to build a temporary 1x2 base nearby with a bed, TC, and boxes for food, water, medical supplies, and several radiation suits.
1. Facing the Main building from the rocket area, proceed to the right side of the monument where there is a large cylindrical tank with a ladder going up and a bridge extending to a building. This is next to one of the Cobalt buildings.
2. Bait the Bradley APC from the central area so that he will chase you through the buildings and not along the concrete wall.
3. Quickly climb up the tank, jump on the center pipe and climb down to the bridge. Hit the APC again if it doesn't follow you all the way.
4. Crouch behind the sheet metal railing, but not close to it as the APC can still hit you with rockets and kill you. Wait for the APC to drive underneath the bridge.
5. As the APC drives underneath, throw the C4 on it before it sees you. If you are alone you will most likely die, but the APC will also be destroyed after 10 seconds.
- If playing with a friend, have him/her shoot the APC to keep it from targeting you. - If possible, try to hit the APC with one C4 at time, killing it in 2 "rounds" as two C4 explosions sometimes only do the damage of one.
11 pts. 3 years ago
With the new update, the cheapest way to take down this mighty tank is to shoot 7 HV rockets at him. This only takes an astonishing 1,400 sulfur!
31 pts. 2 years ago
Here's the best way of farming Bradley, and the cheapest. Collect 40 F1 Grenades from Bandit Camp for 320 Scrap, easy enough then proceed to Launch Site with the 40 F1 Grenades you have. Locate the Warehouse building and climb to the roof. You can then wait for Bradley to stroll by and hit it with a bow or something other than the grenade. Let it target you and take a few step backs so it can continue to target you then throw the grenades right at where it is. You should hear tags every hit and if you do continue throwing the grenades at it. After about 40 F1 Grenades, you should now have destroyed it.
- 40 F1 Grenades
- 320 Scrap
- 25% Radiation Protection
- A Bow or something to shoot at it
11 pts. year ago
6 hv rockets and 2 nades is the cheapest way to destroy bradley
66 pts. year ago
The Bradley Armored Personal Carrier can be found at one monument in Rust, Launch Site.
As of July 21st 2021 there have been many changes to his durability and loot drops, Facepunch has changed the amount of c4 and F1 Deployable Grenades to kill Bradley APC. Minor Changes include 3 c4 instead of 2 c4 to kill Bradley and 50 F1 Grenades instead of 40, 7 HV Rockets and 11 Rockets will still destroy the carrier. Bradley's loot crates have been nerfed to drop less valuable loot but still has a high chance to receive a M249, L96, C4.
23 pts. 11 months ago
Bradley heals itself after 10 minutes of not taking damage. It ticks up quickly about 3 health a second until full.
21 pts. 10 days ago
cheapest way to take bradley apc is 6 hvs and 2 nades so if u miss a hv make ur friend farm scrap for 2 grenades and buy it from bandit shoot it every min or so it doesn't regenerate health
125 pts. 4 years ago
The fastest way to destroy the tank in Three Easy Steps.
1. GETTING READY Build a base with a sleeping bag/Bed near the launch site and put ALL of your gear except a rad suit and Two Timed Explosive Charges. (Make sure health is about or over 70HP)
2. DESTROYING THE TANK Take the C4 and place one in each of the first two slots of your toolbar. In the Mid-point of the Launch site and the Rocket factory (main building) is a gateway with four stone barricades (two on each side). Crouch and hide behind one on the opposite side of the tank with the first C4 in hand. (He will have to cross this point on his default route) As soon as you see the front of him passing by Run out and throw the first C4 on him, QUICKLY, hit the number 2 button on your keyboard to select the second C4 and throw that on him. After that, he should kill you.
3. REAPING THE REWARDS! ReSpawn at the base you built near the Launch site and grab your gear. Eat and drink on the way to the crash site. You're all done now, Pick up your Hazmat Suit, wait for the fire to go away, pick up the boxes and mine the scraps.
EXTRA TIP'S! The reason you put the C4 in a different stack is that it's faster than waiting for the animations of you throwing the first one. You could lure him your way instead of waiting for him to naturally go through that gateway. Just don't get to hurt.
2 pts. 4 years ago
Following the previous tips here on the page, build a small temporary base to respawn in case of death. Here is another spot to try it out that I feel gives you a better chance to survive.
Facing the main building doors, to your left, there are 2 hangars with a recycler in between.
- Go at the top (roof) of the recycler building. - Wait for the Bradley to be next to the recycler, between the 2 buildings, and the jump down on the half roof to throw your 2x C4 at it.
With practice, you'll be able to survive it no problem, but it most probably will kill you the first time around. You can have a friend to bait it from the other rooftop. To keep it distracted while you jump down on the ledge to throw the C4.
77 pts. 4 years ago
I do everything Gorsky does, but do one part different. Using the recycler building as a reference I will go up the ladder and instantly move to the left from the ladder entrance behind the electrical box there. I will bait the Bradley as it comes into the courtyard from the rocket area outside. Once it gets close enough it will stop and begin shooting at me through the building but of course not doing damage. From here I will throw my two C4 onto it and wait for both to explode. If done right you'll never take damage, you won't die, and the rewards will be yours to reap.
6 pts. 3 years ago
The road that connects the launch area to the building area has a gateway with concrete barriers and metal posts. This gateway has a "hut" with glass windows in it. The APC CANNOT see you through those windows.
Get in the hut. Either grab the APC's attention or just wait. When the APC comes along, crouch, side-strafe out of the door, and then loft a single C4 at an angle of about 30 degrees onto the APC as it goes by. When the 1st one blows, the APC may turn around and come back to facilitate the next charge. If it doesn't turn around, just wait for it to come back.
It is quite possible to kill the APC in this manner without ever being seen, much less targeted by the APC. Just another day at the office.
6 pts. 2 years ago
how many 'bone club' throw to take down bradley?